Pages

Live life like today is your last

Life is for living. Don't just dream your dreams...live them. Kiss boys, drink cocktails, wear heels to do the laundry in, dance in the rain, play in the snow, lie in the sun, dance in your underwear, wear your Sunday best on a Saturday, take photographs, make memories and fall in love. Keep your eyes open and take in the world. Fashion surrounds us..as Coco Chanel said, "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.". Work hard, play harder. Love from me. x x x

Saturday 23 February 2013

Silly, busy life...again?

Errrrm, what can I say...life's manic at the moment? What with work and uni and dissertation and uni and dissertation and work...did I mention my dissertation (?!)....life has been pretty crammed and I am really quite astounded that the last time I blogged was 5th February, almost as astounded that it'salready 23rd February...oh my goodness do I have alot to do before March 28th (dissertation hand-in) and April 19th (last ever university hand-in *gulp*) so bear with me and keep faith...once April 19th hits I will be updating my daily photo tumblr (click on ME) ummm every day and not in big batches and will be blogging a lot more...until then, I'm having a wild very tame Saturday so a few blog posts will be going up over the next little while...


Bisous.

No comments:

Post a Comment