Pages

Live life like today is your last

Life is for living. Don't just dream your dreams...live them. Kiss boys, drink cocktails, wear heels to do the laundry in, dance in the rain, play in the snow, lie in the sun, dance in your underwear, wear your Sunday best on a Saturday, take photographs, make memories and fall in love. Keep your eyes open and take in the world. Fashion surrounds us..as Coco Chanel said, "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.". Work hard, play harder. Love from me. x x x

Sunday 19 January 2014

New space dreamin'

Morning, morning.  I'm in the process of looking for a new apartment and I'd forgotten how fun, but also kinda stressful, it is!  I love my current place, it's been my first proper home, my first step on the property ladder..but sometimes you have to let things go in order for better things to happen…phew; bit philosophical for a Sunday afternoon.  Guess all this hunting and decision making is making me evaluate a lot of things in my life…

Anyhoo, onwards and upwards.  While I've been searching high and low for the perfect place I've been allowing myself to daydream of the perfect inner space….

















Happy Sunday my loves.


Bisous.


No comments:

Post a Comment