Pages

Live life like today is your last

Life is for living. Don't just dream your dreams...live them. Kiss boys, drink cocktails, wear heels to do the laundry in, dance in the rain, play in the snow, lie in the sun, dance in your underwear, wear your Sunday best on a Saturday, take photographs, make memories and fall in love. Keep your eyes open and take in the world. Fashion surrounds us..as Coco Chanel said, "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.". Work hard, play harder. Love from me. x x x

Monday 28 January 2013

Outfit post - Final night




Dress - Religion (Can be worn buttoned or unbuttoned) - bought in vintage shop in the West End of Glasgow
Shoes - Matalan
Watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bangle - Vintage
Blue bracelet - Parisian boutique; "Chez les Filles"
Necklace - Vintage
Sunglasses - Gok Wan for Specsavers 


This dress reminds me of Summer 2012. What a summer. (Sorry, that's all I'm saying on the matter...) I love the way it hangs loose when unbuttoned and yet can work just as well for a night out buttoned up with heels, or worker boots if Buff club is the choice for dancing.

I took these shots on the last night in South Africa just before where we went to my favourite restaurant (possibly in the world...) Grand Provence. The food was sublime...pictures coming soon in my South Africa post...but my heart was a little broken that night at the prospect of leaving again so soon after arriving.

Bisous.



No comments:

Post a Comment