Pages

Live life like today is your last

Life is for living. Don't just dream your dreams...live them. Kiss boys, drink cocktails, wear heels to do the laundry in, dance in the rain, play in the snow, lie in the sun, dance in your underwear, wear your Sunday best on a Saturday, take photographs, make memories and fall in love. Keep your eyes open and take in the world. Fashion surrounds us..as Coco Chanel said, "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.". Work hard, play harder. Love from me. x x x

Monday 28 January 2013

ASOS






Another favourite shopping spot is ASOS.com. I love both their own collection as well as the huge range of brands they stock. The top was just a simple basic again but loved the bright colour - really think I'm overcompensating on the bright wardrobe colours to make up for the dreary skies.

The leggings (Religion@ASOS) are also a step in a unusually bold direction for me, I'm a little wary of them...especially since you have to a pretty excellent figure to wear leggings as trousers...I'll report back.

I adore the dress. I will do an outfit post with it soon, lying flat it doesn't do it justice - I love that it's not tight and short, the shift shape is a classic but the slight shine to the skirt pleats add an edge and I feel very grown up in it.


Bisous.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the dress, would like to see it in person soon very soon please :)is it navy? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, trying to figure out if it's too dressy for day time.... It is indeed navy, the lighting in my living room is dodgy - mainly because 5 of the 8 lightbulbs have blown and I have no idea how to change them....independence is clearly working out for me...

      Delete