Pages

Live life like today is your last

Life is for living. Don't just dream your dreams...live them. Kiss boys, drink cocktails, wear heels to do the laundry in, dance in the rain, play in the snow, lie in the sun, dance in your underwear, wear your Sunday best on a Saturday, take photographs, make memories and fall in love. Keep your eyes open and take in the world. Fashion surrounds us..as Coco Chanel said, "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.". Work hard, play harder. Love from me. x x x

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Outfit post - Lit review hand in

Ok, so I was meant to be handing in my first chapter for my dissertation on Friday..but it didn't happen. Although I chose my outfit so that I would feel a little more fashionable in the spirit of writing about people's fashion choices. Trust me..the irony that my dissertation is about how people choose fashion clothing as a way of expressing themselves as a character they think others would want to see them mixed in with the fact that this is exactly how I chose my outfit that day is not lost on me... Bisous






Cropped t-shirt: Topshop
Skirt: Topshop
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Converse
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Necklace: Topshop
Gold and pink bracelet: Made @ASOS
Gold and blue bracelet: Parisian boutique - Chez Les Filles

No comments:

Post a Comment